By The Starving Stylist on 7/02/2012
Anyone out there adore me enough or is just feeling incredibly generous?—Because my birthday is in exactly ten days, you better get a move on with my birthday gift shopping if you are hoping to surprise me at my party. Just sayin'.
Staying on topic with my birthday, if you didn't see my tweet on Twitter (if you're not following me on Twitter , you NEED to NOW), my birthday outfits (yes of course outfits as in plural… as in like duh, did you expect anything less from someone like me) are pretty effin' amazing that it's going to need multiple blog posts. Why? One word. . .BALMAIN.
1) YVES SAINT LAURENT logo-strap leather holdall bag. $2,700
2) PRADA book. $125
3) NIXON 42-20 chrono watch in white. $425
4) PROENZA SCHOULER PS1 pochette leather clutch $895
5) CHANEL Platinum Égoïste cologne. $80
6) LANVIN watch chain bracelet. $470
7) STUBBS & WOOTTON camouflage-print slippers $450
8) LANVIN printed iPhone 4 case. $75
9) GUCCI GG3502/S sunglasses in tortoise. $345
10) JO MALONE LONDON grapefruit scented home candle. $65
11) CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN by Christian Louboutin hardcover book. $150
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER